Rates & Rules
Peak time: $25/hour (GST incl.) -- weekdays 9am-12pm and 3pm-9pm; weekends 8am-5pm
Off Peak: $20/hour (GST incl.) -- weekdays 7am-9am, 12pm-3pm, and 9pm-10pm; weekends 7am-8am
How far in advance can I book?
Everyone can book 7 days in advance. Regular bookings can secure a court for the duration of the term by making payment in full prior to the start of term.
Players who cancel their court more than 24 hours in advance will receive a credit on their online account. Any cancellation within the 24-hour window will not be refunded.
What are your lesson fees?
Private lessons range from $80/hour inc. GST to $120/hour exc. GST (that includes the court fee), depending on the coach. Please see the front desk Pro Shop, call 9744-2767 or email us on email@example.com for more information.
For information on adult group lessons, junior group lessons, clinics, mid week comps, Saturday competitions, please click the link below.
General Court Booking Rules
- Court must be claimed within 15 minutes of start time (or it may be rebooked).
- FX Tennis Academy @ Cintra Park reserves the right to change your court if needed.
- All players must check in at the desk and pay all fees before proceeding to their court.
- Players may not go on court before their booking time.
- All players must vacate the court promptly when their booking ends. (Please do not ask players to wait until you finish a game). Players who remain on court after their booking ends will be charged without warning.
- Appropriate tennis attire is required. Non-marking tennis shoes must be worn.
- Please observe common rules of tennis etiquette.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere at or in the Cintra Park facility.
- Children must not be left unsupervised on the premises.
- No food or drink (except water in plastic containers) on the courts.
- Coaching on court by non-FX Tennis Academy staff is not permitted.
- No more than six (6) balls allowed on the court (with the exception of FX Tennis Academy programs or for FX Tennis Academy-approved high performance players)
For further inquiries, please call us on 9744-2767, or submit an inquiry via the link below.